MrMoonPie
   
Open links in
new window
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Carmen and Aster were the first couple I wed yesterday, at 9:30 at the Moultrie courthouse here in DC.



Seven other couples followed. Some wanted only my administrative signature; after all, they were already married, and I was just making it legal. Others had readings, or vows, or family and co-workers in attendance. One was at DC's city council building, attended by three council members, and one was on the rooftop of the Department of the Interior, with music and video. The last was at my home, with my lovely wife as witness. My friend Roy tagged along and took lots of pictures, which I'll post as soon as I can.

It was an exhausting but fulfilling and wonderful day. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

contact     Powered by Blogger        edit