MrMoonPie
   
Open links in
new window
Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our marriage was once illegal, too!


We just had our picture taken about 1000 times--for real. At times, there were as many as 30 people in a semi-circle in front of us taking pics, and lots of folks had their pictures taken with us. Lots of handshakes and "WOOO!"s too. Much fun.

The response has been incredible. Tweetings and re-tweetings, massive google hits, lots of blog mentions, too. We're gathering all the pictures we can find and putting them here; newer shots are at the top.

Here's what we've found so far:
Our marriage was illegal once, too.  #NEM on Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic In my liferimet ohr marriage was illegal too. #whyimarch on Twitpic

Ours:




Late addition--MTV!

Labels: , , , , ,

 

5 Comments:

First heard about your sign on Twitter. What a great message you guys gave in support of civil rights! :)

By Anonymous ABF, at 8:39 PM  

LOL! I loved the picture of people taking pictures.

I also found the sideways video amusing, as I have been filmed that way myself. People forget you can't rotate a video! ;)

It was a fantastic experience, and I am so glad I went.
-Bonnie Half-Elven

By Blogger Bonnie Half-Elven, at 5:10 PM  

I mean, we just made a poster! Overwhelmed with the response. Really glad it affected so many folks.

By Blogger mrmoonpie, at 6:49 PM  

Hey there, thanks for finding my shoutout and leaving a comment on my blog page! Wish I could have been at the march, but I stayed glued to it all afternoon on C-Span. Great pics, you guys rock!

Adriana

By Blogger Adriana, at 1:22 PM  

Found your blog through the baltwash burner list (just moved to town) and I remember seeing your photo online.. Should've known it was a burner!! :)

By Blogger abhik, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

 

contact     Powered by Blogger        edit