MrMoonPie
   
Open links in
new window
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
I made a bumper sticker!



I'll donate 100% of the profits to the campaign. Get yours before no one understands the reference anymore!

Update: Can you believe I've sold 35 in 2 1/2 hours? And I haven't even bought one yet.

Update: Thursday at 8 am--230 sold! That's $216 to the Obama campaign so far.

Update: Friday--now up to 370.

Update: Sunday--480 sold, for $381 in commission. I don't get my check until sometime after the end of the month, which will be, of course, too late, so mid-week or so I'll go ahead and donate the (anticipated) proceeds. This is fun!
 

1 Comments:

That's funny! I've already shared the cafepress link with friends.

By Blogger AVG, at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

 

contact     Powered by Blogger        edit